Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Student Rep Spotlight: Bedford's Sarah Kay


Name: Sarah Kay
School: Bedford High School
Year: 2010

FAVORITES

School subject: English; ceramics
Extracurricular activities: NHS; tutoring
Hobbies: Yoga; reading; hanging out with my buds
Car: 2006 Yellow Cobalt SS =)

Store: Buckle
Musical
Artist: Evans Blue

Movie: Titanic;10 Things I Hate About You
TV Show: South Park; Rock of Love

FAST FACTS

Cafeteria food Must-have: Cookies!
Last book read that wasn't required: Kissed By an Angel
Pet Peeve: PEOPLE THAT WALK SLOW!!

Person most admired: My mom
Person I'd like to meet: Hulk Hogan (but I already met him)
Item always in my locker: Books!
First job: Shipping Dep. of Printing Company
Top accomplishment: 4.2 GPA FUTURE

After Graduation:

College: teacher?;family

Career Goal: Master's Degree

No comments:

Post a Comment