Saturday, April 25, 2009

Spotlight on Marissa Hillesheim


Name: Marissa Hillesheim
School: Whitmer
Year: 2010

FAVORITES
School subject: Education or HTML
Extracurricular activities: FEA Club
Hobbies: Four Wheeling
Car: Mustang (but unfortunately I have a Pontiac Bonneville!)
Store: Hollister
Musical Artist: Metro Station
Movie: Fast and Furious
TV Show: CSI: New York

FAST FACTS
Cafeteria food Must-have: French Fries
Last book read that wasn't required: lol, do magazines count
Pet Peeve: clicking pens
Person most admired: Mom
Person I'd like to meet: Vin Diesel
Item always in my locker: I have a locker?? lol, don't use it!
First job: Perretti's Carwash
Top accomplishment: getting a job and paying some of my own bills

FUTURE
After Graduation: College
Career Goal: Teacher

No comments:

Post a Comment